Hurry! You're running out of time to
order a yearbook!
The deadline is May 31st.
Check the backpack for important news, forms, and flyers
Please review our district's
HIB School/District Grade Report
Remember to update your INSTANT ALERT information
Sean P. Bowe, Principal
(973) 839-1300, ext. 100
(973) 839-1300, Ext. 105
The ultimate goal
for our students is to achieve individual academic success by being
self-directed, self-disciplined, and responsible. It is the
expectation of this school district that all pupils achieve the Core
Curriculum Content Standards, at all grade levels.
It is the expectation of this school district that all pupils achieve the Core Curriculum Content Standards, at all grade levels.
Board Goals 2015-2016
1. Continue to provide a supportive environment for the administrative team.
2.Prepare a fiscally responsible budget while maintaining the integrity of the district’s academic and extra-curricular programs and investigating new opportunities for co- and extra-curricular activities.
3. Enhance district communication tools.
4. Successful negotiations and settlement of the contract.
5. Make significant progress toward Board Recertification.
1. Increase participation with the community.
2. After receipt of PARCC baseline data, identify weaknesses and address
b. Language Arts
3. Monitor and enhance the integration of technology in the classrooms.