PARCC informational family programs have been rescheduled for February 3rd and 4th. Please RSVP by clicking here.
Check the backpack for important news, forms, and flyers
Grade Portal --Grades for 2nd marking period are now available.
Please review our district's
HIB School/District Grade Report
Remember to update your INSTANT ALERT information
Mr. Daniel Cullen
973-839-1300 x 100
Ms. Wilhelmina Vargas
973-839- 1300 x 106
The ultimate goal
for our students is to achieve individual academic success by being
self-directed, self-disciplined, and responsible. It is the
expectation of this school district that all pupils achieve the Core
Curriculum Content Standards, at all grade levels.
It is the expectation of this school district that all pupils achieve the Core Curriculum Content Standards, at all grade levels.
Board Goals 2014-2015
· Provide a supportive environment for the new administrative team
· Prepare a fiscally responsible budget while maintaining the integrity of the district’s academic and extra-curricular programs
· Evaluate district communication tools
· Prepare for and successfully pass QSAC
· Increase communication with the community
· Prepare students for PARCC testing to establish (a) student achievement baseline and (b) technological readiness