- Establish a committee to meet with representatives from Pompton Lakes School District to attempt to identify additional shared services opportunities.
- Prepare a fiscally responsible budget while maintaining the integrity of the district’s academic and extracurricular programs which includes investigating new opportunities for co and extracurricular activities and alternative revenue sources.
- Successful negotiations and settlement of the contract.
- Investigate opportunities for the Board to become paperless.
- Using the PARCC scores as baseline data, demonstrate improvement in student achievement in the areas of Math and Language Arts.
- Write and implement curriculum that will meet the learning needs of the students.
- Increase district coordination with Pompton Lakes
a. Identify the expectation of what a Riverdale graduate should look like to be successful
The ultimate goal for our students is to achieve individual academic success by being self-directed, self-disciplined, and responsible. It is the expectation of this school district that all pupils achieve the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, at all grade levels.