- Continue to provide a supportive environment for the administrative team.
- Prepare a fiscally responsible budget while maintaining the integrity of the district’s academic and extra-curricular programs and investigating new opportunities for co- and extra-curricular activities.
- Enhance district communication tools.
- Successful negotiations and settlement of the contract.
- Make significant progress toward Board Recertification.
- Increase participation with the community.
- After receipt of PARCC baseline data, identify weaknesses and address them in:
- Language Arts
- Monitor and enhance the integration of technology in the classrooms.
The ultimate goal for our students is to achieve individual academic success by being self-directed, self-disciplined, and responsible. It is the expectation of this school district that all pupils achieve the Core Curriculum Content Standards, at all grade levels.