- While maintaining a fiscally responsible budget, explore additional opportunities for extra-curricular activities and support the administration.
- To increase educational stakeholders presentations and recognitions at Board meetings.
- To streamline the efficiency at Board meetings.
- To continue coordination with Pompton Lakes.
- Using the PARCC scores as baseline data, demonstrate improvement in student achievement in the areas of Math and Language Arts.
- Continue to write and implement Math and Language Arts curriculum that will meet the learning needs of the students.
- Ensure successful implementation of PBSIS.
- Deploy a 1:1 technology initiative in the middle school.
The ultimate goal for our students is to achieve individual academic success by being self-directed, self-disciplined, and responsible. It is the expectation of this school district that all pupils achieve the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, at all grade levels.